Hi peoples, this blog post is about Day Room Suvarnabhumi Airport #4 Louis' Tavern Common CIP Lounge. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4962 x 3308. This image's file size is only 1204 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Day Room Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Context of Day Room Suvarnabhumi Airport #4 Louis' Tavern Common CIP Lounge
Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Airportair•port1 (âr′pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land or water with facilities for the landing, takeoff, shelter, supply, and repair of aircraft, esp. one used for receiving or discharging passengers and cargo at regularly scheduled times.
Commoncom•mon (kom′ən),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n.
- belonging equally to, or shared alike by, two or more or all in question: common property; common interests.
- pertaining or belonging equally to an entire community, nation, or culture;
public: a common language or history; a common water-supply system.
united: a common defense.
ordinary: common knowledge.
- of frequent occurrence;
familiar: a common event; a common mistake.
- of mediocre or inferior quality;
low: a rough-textured suit of the most common fabric.
vulgar: common manners.
- lacking rank, station, distinction, etc.;
ordinary: a common soldier; the common man; a common thief.
- forming or formed by two or more parts or branches: the common carotid arteries.
- [Pros.](of a syllable) able to be considered as either long or short.
- not belonging to an inflectional paradigm;
fulfilling different functions that in some languages require different inflected forms: English nouns are in the common case whether used as subject or object.
- constituting one of two genders of a language, esp. a gender comprising nouns that were formerly masculine or feminine: Swedish nouns are either common or neuter.
- noting a word that may refer to either a male or a female: Frenchélève has common gender. English lacks a common gender pronoun in the third person singular.
- (of a noun) belonging to the common gender.
- bearing a similar relation to two or more entities.
- of, pertaining to, or being common stock: common shares.
- Often, commons. [Chiefly New England.]a tract of land owned or used jointly by the residents of a community, usually a central square or park in a city or town.
- the right or liberty, in common with other persons, to take profit from the land or waters of another, as by pasturing animals on another's land(com′mon of pas′turage) or fishing in another's waters(com′mon of pis′cary).
- commons, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- the commonalty;
the nonruling class.
- the body of people not of noble birth or not ennobled, as represented in England by the House of Commons.
- (cap.) the representatives of this body.
- (cap.) the House of Commons.
- (used with a sing. v.) a large dining room, esp. at a university or college.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) food provided in such a dining room.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) food or provisions for any group.
- (sometimes cap.) [Eccles.]
- an office or form of service used on a festival of a particular kind.
- the ordinary of the Mass, esp. those parts sung by the choir.
- the part of the missal and breviary containing Masses and offices of those saints assigned to them.
- the community or public.
- the common people.
- in common, in joint possession or use;
shared equally: They have a love of adventure in common.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
The bed room is really where you may spend lots of your time and a crucial part of your home. So it's very important that it is provided by you with large taste. Furthermore it's also wise to ensure that the furniture in accordance with the room's topic.
In case you have a look at accessories, it would become a good plan to learn where you will get good and inexpensive furniture that may match your budget. If you should be searching for Day Room Suvarnabhumi Airport furniture then your great thing is always to locate a web based shop that sells it at a really economical discount. Along with the finest part is before you create your option you may also compare the price of furniture.
Additionally it is possible that selections that are greater will be found by you online than in retailers. Though searching for your room equipment take into account to check out additional considerations that accompany it including sheets, pillowcases and the like. These may also be generally available in the same store.