This blog post of Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 have 7 photos , they are Do Not Forget The Task Today, You Will Learn Two New Letters: Y And T That You Can Touch Near The Letters R And U. You Can Use Your Left Index Finger ., Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 #2 Dance Mat Typing, Bbc Dance Typing Level 2 Stage 4, Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 #4 Dance Mat Typing - Demo, Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 #5 Willard South Computer Lab, Mr. A's Technology Page - WordPress.com, Good Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 #7 Bbc Dance Mat Typing Stage 2 Level 5. Here are the images:
Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 was uploaded on September 24, 2017 at 10:25 pm. This article is uploaded at the Mat category. Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 is labelled with Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3, Dance, Mat, Typing, Level, 1, Stage, 3..Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 has been picked by the newly-married couple to accomplish your house. In addition to its layout that is modern but still easy, this desk already been due to several strengths for example could possibly be employed of gathering together a child's learning, your family as a way, a spot so forth and to put the kitchen gear.
The Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3 ideal for home space's current type. This mini-table includes a square appearance that is glossy to produce it search more respectable for a pair that is young that is dynamic. Modern tables cleaned thus didn't spend long a young couple that are super active and may also be quicker addressed.
This desk is usually in conjunction with a mini kitchen but can be placed on another area. Pricing stand can be cheaper than different stand due to the small-size. If you would like to purchase this table, there's no injury in listening to some layout multifunctional tavern table below for creativity.
Interpretation of Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 3
Dancedance (dans, däns),USA pronunciation v., danced, danc•ing, n.
- to move one's feet or body, or both, rhythmically in a pattern of steps, esp. to the accompaniment of music.
- to leap, skip, etc., as from excitement or emotion;
move nimbly or quickly: to dance with joy.
- to bob up and down: The toy sailboats danced on the pond.
- to perform or take part in (a dance): to dance a waltz.
- to cause to dance: He danced her around the ballroom.
- to cause to be in a specified condition by dancing: She danced her way to stardom.
- dance attendance. See attendance (def. 4).
- dance on air, [Slang.]to be hanged.
- dance to another tune, to change one's behavior, attitudes, etc.
- a successive group of rhythmical steps or bodily motions, or both, usually executed to music.
- an act or round of dancing;
set: May I have this dance?
- the art of dancing: to study dance.
- a social gathering or party for dancing;
ball: Was he invited to the dance?
- a piece of music suited in rhythm or style to a particular form of dancing: He liked the composer's country dances.
- [Animal Behav.]a stylized pattern of movements performed by an animal, as a bird in courtship display, or an insect, as a honeybee in indicating a source of nectar.
- the dance, ballet, interpretive dancing, and other dancing of an artistic nature performed by professional dancers before an audience.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Typingtype (tīp),USA pronunciation n., v., typed, typ•ing.
- a number of things or persons sharing a particular characteristic, or set of characteristics, that causes them to be regarded as a group, more or less precisely defined or designated;
category: a criminal of the most vicious type.
- a thing or person regarded as a member of a class or category;
sort (usually fol. by of ): This is some type of mushroom.
- a person, regarded as reflecting or typifying a certain line of work, environment, etc.: a couple of civil service types.
- a thing or person that represents perfectly or in the best way a class or category;
model: the very type of a headmaster.
- a rectangular piece or block, now usually of metal, having on its upper surface a letter or character in relief.
- such pieces or blocks collectively.
- a similar piece in a typewriter or the like.
- such pieces collectively.
- a printed character or printed characters: a headline in large type.
- face (defs. 19b, c).
- a genus or species that most nearly exemplifies the essential characteristics of a higher group.
- the one or more specimens on which the description and naming of a species is based.
- the inherited features of an animal or breed that are favorable for any given purpose: dairy type.
- a strain, breed, or variety of animal, or a single animal, belonging to a specific kind.
- [Logic, Ling.]Also called type-word. the general form of a word, expression, symbol, or the like in contrast to its particular instances: The type "and'' in "red and white and blue'' has two separate tokens.Cf. token (def. 8).
- the pattern or model from which something is made.
- an image or figure produced by impressing or stamping, as the principal figure or device on either side of a coin or medal.
- a distinctive or characteristic mark or sign.
- a symbol of something in the future, as an Old Testament event serving as a prefiguration of a New Testament event.
- See blood group.
- to write on a typewriter;
typewrite or keyboard.
- to reproduce in type or in print.
- to ascertain the type of (a blood or tissue sample).
- to typecast.
- to be a type or symbol of;
- to represent prophetically;
- to typewrite.
Levellev•el (lev′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adv.
- having no part higher than another;
having a flat or even surface.
- being in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon;
- equal, as one thing with another or two or more things with one another.
- even, equable, or uniform.
- filled to a height even with the rim of a container: a level teaspoon of salt.
- mentally well-balanced;
rational: to keep a level head in a crisis.
- one's level best, one's very best;
one's utmost: We tried our level best to get here on time.
- a device used for determining or adjusting something to a horizontal surface.
- Also called surveyor's level. an instrument for observing levels, having a sighting device, usually telescopic, and capable of being made precisely horizontal.
- an observation made with this instrument.
- See spirit level.
- an imaginary line or surface everywhere at right angles to the plumb line.
- the horizontal line or plane in which anything is situated, with regard to its elevation.
- a horizontal position or condition.
- an extent of land approximately horizontal and unbroken by irregularities.
- a level or flat surface.
- a position with respect to a given or specified height: The water rose to a level of 30 feet.
- a position or plane in a graded scale of values;
rank: His acting was on the level of an amateur. They associated only with those on their own economic level.
- an extent, measure, or degree of intensity, achievement, etc.: a high level of sound; an average level of writing skill.
- a major subdivision of linguistic structure, as phonology, morphology, or syntax, often viewed as hierarchically ordered. Cf. component (def. 6a), stratum (def. 8).
- the interconnected horizontal mine workings at a particular elevation or depth: There had been a cave-in on the 1500-foot level.
- find one's or one's own level, to attain the place or position merited by one's abilities or achievements: He finally found his level as one of the directors of the firm.
- on the level, [Informal.]honest;
reliable: Is this information on the level?
- to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building.
- to raise or lower to a particular level or position;
to make horizontal.
- to bring (something) to the level of the ground: They leveled the trees to make way for the new highway.
- to knock down (a person): He leveled his opponent with one blow.
- to make equal, as in status or condition.
- to make even or uniform, as coloring.
- [Historical Ling.](of the alternative forms of a paradigm) to reduce in number or regularize: Old English "him''(dative) and "hine'' (accusative) have been leveled to Modern English "him.''
- to aim or point (a weapon, criticism, etc.) at a mark or objective: He leveled his criticism at the college as a whole.
- to find the relative elevation of different points in (land), as with a level.
- to bring things or persons to a common level.
- to aim a weapon, criticism, etc., at a mark or objective.
- to take a level.
- to use a leveling instrument.
- to speak truthfully and openly (often fol. by with): You're not leveling with me about your trip to Chicago.
- [Obs.]to direct the mind, purpose, etc., at something.
- level off:
- [Aeron.]to maintain a constant altitude after a climb or descent.
- to become stable;
reach a constant or limit.
- to make even or smooth.
- [Obs.]in a level, direct, or even way or line.
Stagestage (stāj),USA pronunciation n., v., staged, stag•ing.
- a single step or degree in a process;
a particular phase, period, position, etc., in a process, development, or series.
- a raised platform or floor, as for speakers, performers, etc.
- the platform on which the actors perform in a theater.
- this platform with all the parts of the theater and all the apparatus back of the proscenium.
- the stage, the theater, esp. acting, as a profession: He plans to make the stage his career.
- [Motion Pictures.]See sound stage.
- the scene of any action.
- a stagecoach.
- a place of rest on a journey;
a regular stopping place of a stagecoach or the like, for the change of horses, mules, etc.
- the distance between two places of rest on a journey;
each of the portions of a journey.
- a portion or period of a course of action, of life, etc.: the adolescent stage of human development.
- any one of the major time periods in the development of an insect, as the embryonic, larval, pupal, and imaginal stages.
- Also called stadium. any one of the periods of larval growth between molts.
- [Econ., Sociol.]a major phase of the economic or sociological life of human beings or society: the patriarchal stage.
- a division of stratified rocks corresponding to a single geologic age.
- the small platform of a microscope on which the object to be examined is placed. See illus. under microscope.
- an element in a complex mechanism, as a tube and its accessory structures in a multiple amplifier.
- a section of a rocket containing a rocket engine or cluster of rocket engines, usually separable from other such sections when its propellant is exhausted.
- by easy stages, working, traveling, etc., slowly, with frequent pauses;
unhurriedly, with many stops;
- go on the stage, to become an actor, esp. in the theater: She knew from the age of 12 that she would go on the stage.
- hold the stage:
- to continue to be produced, as a play or other theatrical production.
- to be the center of attention.
- on stage, performing, esp. as an actor.
- to represent, produce, or exhibit on or as if on a stage: The drama class staged a play during Christmas vacation.
- to furnish with a stage, staging, stage set, etc.
- to write, direct, or produce (a play) with the action taking place as if in a specified locale or time: He staged the fantasy on Mars in the year 2500.
- to plan, organize, or carry out (an activity), esp. for dramatic or public effect: Workers staged a one-day strike.
- to classify the natural progression of (a disease, esp. cancer).
- to be suitable for presentation or performance on the stage: The script didn't stage well.
- to travel by stagecoach.
stage′a•bil′i•ty, stage′a•ble•ness, n.