Cuban Interests Section Washington Dc have 5 images including Wikipedia, Washington, DC, USA. 15th July, 2015. The Cuban Interests Section -, Protesters Shout Slogans During A Demonstration In Front Of The Cuban Interests Section In Washington,, Cuban Interest Section Extends Provision Of Consular Services In Washington - OnCuba, Cuban Interests Section Washington Dc Nice Design #5 An Empty Flagpole Stands In Front Of The Cuban Interests Section, The De Facto Diplomatic. Following are the photos:
The blog post about Cuban Interests Section Washington Dc was published at December 11, 2017 at 2:48 pm. It is published at the Sectional category. Cuban Interests Section Washington Dc is labelled with Cuban Interests Section Washington Dc, Cuban, Interests, Section, Washington, Dc..One of toilet sink style that is cool but also the modern style is actually a leaf- molded torpedo. When exhibited hand and hand this type seems extremely stunning. Double leaf leaves nearly mimic grapes that collapsed beautifully in your bathroom stand.
For those who have a guest toilet that requires a far more elegant contact, this can be possibly just a torpedo for that room. With a great number of exclusive models that you can select, there should be work that fits you when making a choice. But again, nobody says that profitable bathroom remodeling is going to be a simple process.
If you like bouquets you're able to and really should desire an Cuban Interests Section Washington Dc. This style resembles a bright ornamental bowl that is beautiful with blossoms loving the bowl's very best aspect. It is mounted effortlessly underneath the stand and looks extremely beautiful.
Context of Cuban Interests Section Washington Dc
CubanCu•ba (kyo̅o̅′bə; Sp. ko̅o̅′vä),USA pronunciation n.
Cu′ban, adj., n.
- a republic in the Caribbean, S of Florida: largest island in the West Indies. 10,999,041;
44,218 sq. mi. (114,525 sq. km). Cap.: Havana.
Cu•ba (ko̅o̅′bä),USA pronunciation n.
Interestsin•ter•est (in′tər ist, -trist),USA pronunciation n.
- the feeling of a person whose attention, concern, or curiosity is particularly engaged by something: She has a great interest in the poetry of Donne.
- something that concerns, involves, draws the attention of, or arouses the curiosity of a person: His interests are philosophy and chess.
- power of exciting such concern, involvement, etc.;
quality of being interesting: political issues of great interest.
importance: a matter of primary interest.
- a business, cause, or the like in which a person has a share, concern, responsibility, etc.
- a share, right, or title in the ownership of property, in a commercial or financial undertaking, or the like: He bought half an interest in the store.
- a participation in or concern for a cause, advantage, responsibility, etc.
- a number or group of persons, or a party, financially interested in the same business, industry, or enterprise: the banking interest.
- interests, the group of persons or organizations having extensive financial or business power.
- the state of being affected by something in respect to advantage or detriment: We need an arbiter who is without interest in the outcome.
advantage: to have one's own interest in mind.
- regard for one's own advantage or profit;
self-interest: The partnership dissolved because of their conflicting interests.
- influence from personal importance or capability;
power of influencing the action of others.
- a sum paid or charged for the use of money or for borrowing money.
- such a sum expressed as a percentage of money borrowed to be paid over a given period, usually one year.
- something added or thrown in above an exact equivalent: Jones paid him back with a left hook and added a right uppercut for interest.
- in the interest(s) of, to the advantage or advancement of;
in behalf of: in the interests of good government.
- to engage or excite the attention or curiosity of: Mystery stories interested him greatly.
- to concern (a person, nation, etc.) in something;
involve: The fight for peace interests all nations.
- to cause to take a personal concern or share;
induce to participate: to interest a person in an enterprise.
- to cause to be concerned;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
WashingtonWash•ing•ton (wosh′ing tən, wô′shing-),USA pronunciation n.
Book•er T(al•ia•ferro) (bŏŏk′ər tol′ə vər),USA pronunciation 1856–1915, U.S. reformer, educator, author, and lecturer.
- George, 1732–99, U.S. general and political leader: 1st president of the U.S. 1789–97.
- Martha (Martha Dandridge), 1732–1802, wife of George.
- Also called Washington, D.C. the capital of the United States, on the Potomac between Maryland and Virginia: coextensive with the District of Columbia. 637,651. Abbr.: Wash. See map under District of Columbia.
- Also called Washington State. a state in the NW United States, on the Pacific coast. 3,553,231;
68,192 sq. mi. (176,615 sq. km). Cap.: Olympia. Abbr.: WA (for use with zip code), Wash.
- a city in SW Pennsylvania. 18,363.
- a city in SW Indiana. 11,325.
- a town in central Illinois. 10,364.
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains: highest peak in the NE United States. 6293 ft. (1918 m).
- Lake, a lake in W Washington, near Seattle. 20 mi. (32 km) long.
- a male given name.
- dental corps.
- direct current.
- District of Columbia (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- da capo.
- Dictionary of Canadianisms.
- [Elect.]direct current.
- See District of Columbia.
- Doctor of Chiropractic.
direct current.Also, d.c.