Couches Victoria have 7 attachments including Excellent Victorian Leather Sofa, Couches Victoria Photo Gallery #2 Decoration Victorian Sofa With Antique Set Pictures On Mesmerizing Victorian Brown Leather Sofa Antique Set Tufted ., Ordinary Couches Victoria #3 Modern Victorian Sofa Leather Sofa Image On Appealing Victorian Leather Couches Victoria Couch Tufted Sofa Style ., Victorian Style Leather Sofa Sofa Picture With Excellent Used Victoria Leather Couches Couch Repair Victorian Tufted Sofa White Set Style Le, Victorian Style Sofa Set Set Pictures With Captivating Victoria Leather Couch Victorian Sofa Set Style Sofas Couches, Victorian Living Room Decorating Ideas With Brown Leather Sofas Images On Captivating Victorian Tufted Leather Sofa ., Alarming Illustration Of Intex Sofa Bed Review Important Flip Open Pictures With Marvellous Used Victoria Leather .. Following are the attachments:
This article of Couches Victoria was published on May 27, 2017 at 12:17 pm. This post is posted in the Couch category. Couches Victoria is labelled with Couches Victoria, Couches, Victoria..Many Couches Victoria made from timber, somewhat different from the modern coffeetable that's typically made of light steel for example stainlesssteel and metal or possibly a mixture of hardwood and glass. Modern coffeetable has many forms, all the contemporary coffeetable does not have four feet, there is a unique contemporary coffee-table derived from an original variety.
The right mixture of floors and components, compelling a modern coffee-table to be used by you as furniture in family room minimalist or the family area. Developed Couches Victoria with drawers for storage was created having a corner beneath the stand to save lots of the TV magazines, journals or remote, small kids gadgets.
You're able to fit a modern coffee table before the couch or in a large part nearby the screen. You invest your nights to play chess together or can have a sit down elsewhere with a buddy or family member while viewing TV or studying the paper.
Definition of Couches Victoria
Couchescouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
VictoriaVic•to•ri•a (vik tôr′ē ə, -tōr′-; for 3 also Sp. bēk tô′ryä),USA pronunciation n.
- the ancient Roman goddess of victory, identified with the Greek goddess Nike.
- 1819–1901, queen of Great Britain 1837–1901;Gua•da•lupe (gwäd′l o̅o̅p′, -o̅o̅′pē; Sp. gwä′ᵺä lo̅o̅′pe)USA pronunciation (Manuel Félix Fernández), 1789–1843, Mexican military and political leader: first president of the republic 1824–29. To•más Luis de (tô mäs′ lwēs de),USA pronunciation 1548–1611, Spanish composer.
empress of India 1876–1901.
- Also called Hong Kong, Xianggang. a seaport in and the capital of the Hong Kong colony, on the N coast of Hong Kong island, facing the seaport of Kowloon. 1,100,000.
- a state in SE Australia. 3,832,443;
87,884 sq. mi. (227,620 sq. km). Cap.: Melbourne.
- a seaport in and the capital of British Columbia, on Vancouver Island, in SW Canada. 62,551.
- a city in S Texas. 50,695.
- a former name of Nyanda.
- a port in and the capital of the Seychelles. 13,736.
- Lake. Also called Victoria Nyanza. a lake in E central Africa, in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya: second largest freshwater lake in the world;
source of the White Nile. 26,828 sq. mi. (69,485 sq. km).
- Mount, a mountain on E New Guinea, in SE Papua New Guinea, in the Owen Stanley Range. 13,240 ft. (4036 m).
- (l.c.) a low, light, four-wheeled carriage with a calash top, a seat for two passengers, and a perch in front for the driver.
- (l.c.) an open touring car having a folding top that usually covers only the rear seat.
- (l.c.) any of several large-leaved water lilies of the genus Victoria. Cf. royal water lily.
- a female given name.