Corner Executive Desk have 7 photos , they are Sven Ivar Dysthe Corner Executive Desk In Rosewood 1, Corner Executive Desk #2 Lewisville Reversible Corner L-Shape Executive Desk, Amish Fifth Avenue Executive L-Desk, Amish Fifth Avenue Executive L Desk With Hutch, Amish Bentley Office Deluxe Executive Desk With Corner Work Station, Flexsteel-contract-belmont-corner-_l_-executive-desk-with-, Bormann Corner Executive Desk With Pedestal. Here are the images:
Corner Executive Desk was posted at December 31, 2017 at 4:21 pm. It is published on the Desk category. Corner Executive Desk is labelled with Corner Executive Desk, Corner, Executive, Desk..Due to the significance of the bedroom's big event, you want to share the styles that are top bedroom. We ought to pick the layout and colour that may create us attain peace of comfort and mind. Harmony wills inspire in a hectic evening. You will see with an area with Corner Executive Desk coloring that is excellent could be a luxury by itself.
When combined using the correct feature shades like shades-of magic, light blue green, Corner Executive Desk could be cool hues for the room. Shining extras can make your house more gorgeous and peaceful. It is the utilization of orange shade is the very best color for the bedroom and was spoton, not relaxing although too vivid.
This color is so combinations perfectly using the shade palette and components utilized in this room develop room layout with color possibilities above will help you determine your house on the color scheme that is most comfortable for you personally. The rooms are smartly designed firstly choosing the shade that was right. Choosing a color-scheme that you want and cause you to feel many relaxed may be the most important factor that you need to consider. Do not neglect to ensure that whatever color mixture you decide on should correspond to every depth within your bedroom.
Connotation of Corner Executive Desk
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Executiveex•ec•u•tive (ig zek′yə tiv),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
- the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
- the executive branch of a government.
- of, pertaining to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.
- pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.
- designed for, used by, or suitable for executives: an executive suite.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.