Howdy folks, this photo is about Superior Corinthian Column Lamp #3 Antiques Atlas. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 465 x 620. It's file size is only 32 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Corinthian Column Lamp.
Description of Superior Corinthian Column Lamp #3 Antiques Atlas
CorinthianCo•rin•thi•an (kə rin′thē ən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Corinth.
- noting or pertaining to one of the five classical orders invented in ancient Greece and similar in most respects to the Ionic but usually of slenderer proportions, and characterized by a deep capital with a round bell decorated with acanthus leaves and a square abacus with concave sides. The Corinthian capital has typically two distinct rows of acanthus leaves above which appear eight fluted sheaths, from each of which spring two scrolls(helices), of which one curls beneath a corner of the abacus as half of a volute and the other curls beneath the center of the abacus. Cf. composite (def. 3), Doric (def. 3), Ionic (def. 1), Tuscan (def. 2). See illus. under order.
- ornate, as literary style.
- luxurious or licentious.
- pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Corinth, in the 7th and early 6th centuries b.c., characterized chiefly by human, animal, and ornamental motifs, painted boldly in a black figure style on a terra-cotta ground, often arranged in tiers around the vase.
- a native or inhabitant of Corinth.
- a man about town, esp. one who lives luxuriously or, sometimes, dissolutely.
- an amateur yachtsman.
- [Manège.]a horse-show class in which each contestant must be a member of a recognized hunt and wear regulation hunt livery. Cf. appointment (def. 7).
Columncol•umn (kol′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a rigid, relatively slender, upright support, composed of relatively few pieces.
- a decorative pillar, most often composed of stone and typically having a cylindrical or polygonal shaft with a capital and usually a base.
- any columnlike object, mass, or formation: a column of smoke.
- a vertical row or list: Add this column of figures.
- a vertical arrangement on a page of horizontal lines of type, usually typographically justified: There are three columns on this page.
- a regular feature or series of articles in a newspaper, magazine, or the like, usually having a readily identifiable heading and the byline of the writer or editor, that reports or comments upon a particular field of interest, as politics, theater, or etiquette, or which may contain letters from readers, answers to readers' queries, etc.
- a long, narrow formation of troops in which there are more members in line in the direction of movement than at right angles to the direction (distinguished from line).
- a formation of ships in single file.
- a columnlike structure in an orchid flower, composed of the united stamens and style.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Antiquesan•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
There are various coloring available which contain ides, while Superior Corinthian Column Lamp #3 Antiques Atlas which are prone-to shape and mildew. Nevertheless, usually, colour developed especially for the toilet is ample. Be sure the region around the threshold or wall that's frequently included in the apparatus ought to be tightly-closed so as never to peel. Remember, it truly is safer to avoid the problem's cause than to protect it. Some opportunities the tube, are more prone to cause troubles in-time. They should instantly do caulking to prevent destruction later. Baseboard is another spot that will fail coloring.
Be sure the blobs and peeling paint fail to remove properly. Sand all areas to supply a groundwork that is good for implementing coloring. After priming, join ought to be reclaimed before the coat that was last.
Delay a couple of days for your new Corinthian Column Lamp to become licensed extensively before utilizing the bath or tub. Also to decrease the risk of injury, always make sure abandon the door open when the bathroom isn't inuse, and to use the ventilator.