This image about Control Room have 4 attachments including OIL & GAS CONTROL ROOMS, OCULUS INNOVATIVE CONTROL ROOM DESIGN, Original Resolution, Keywords. Here are the images:
This post about Control Room was published on May 13, 2017 at 9:20 am. This post is uploaded in the Home category. Control Room is tagged with Control Room, Control, Room..The bed room is just an extremely important part of your property and where spent a great deal of your own time. So it's essential which you supply it with style that is substantial. In addition it's also advisable to make certain that the furniture relative to one's room's topic.
Should you examine bedroom furniture, it would be described as a good idea to discover where you will get inexpensive and good furniture that will fit your budget. If you should be seeking Control Room furniture then your issue that is great is to discover a web based retailer that offers it at a really economical discount. And also the greatest component is before you create your decision you can even evaluate the buying price of furniture.
Additionally it is probable that better choices will be found by you online than in shops. While buying your room equipment keep in mind to look at additional considerations that accompany it such as for example the like and blankets. These can also be generally for sale in the shop that is identical.
Context of Control Room
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;