Howdy guys, this blog post is about Little House In The Big Wood Fall Food Storage Cold Room ( Cold Room In House #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1536 x 1152. This picture's file size is just 345 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Cold Room In House.
Explanation of Little House In The Big Wood Fall Food Storage Cold Room
Littlelit•tle (lit′l),USA pronunciation adj., lit•tler or less or less•er, lit•tlest or least, adv., less, least, n.
- small in size; not big;
tiny: a little desk in the corner of the room.
- short in duration;
brief: a little while.
- small in number: a little group of scientists.
- small in amount or degree;
not much: little hope.
- of a certain amount;
appreciable (usually prec. by a): We're having a little difficulty.
- being such on a small scale: little farmers.
- younger or youngest: He's my little brother.
- not strong, forceful, or loud;
weak: a little voice.
- small in consideration, importance, position, affluence, etc.: little discomforts; tax reductions to help the little fellow.
- mean, narrow, or illiberal: a little mind.
- endearingly small or considered as such: Bless your little heart!
- amusingly small or so considered: a funny little way of laughing.
- contemptibly small, petty, mean, etc., or so considered: filthy little political tricks.
- not at all (used before a verb): He little knows what awaits him.
- in only a small amount or degree;
slightly: a little known work of art; little better than a previous effort.
infrequently: We see each other very little.
- a small amount, quantity, or degree: They did little to make him comfortable. If you want some ice cream, there's a little in the refrigerator.
- a short distance: It's down the road a little.
- a short time: Stay here for a little.
- in little, on a small scale;
in miniature: a replica in little of Independence Hall.
- little by little, by small degrees;
gradually: The water level rose little by little.
- make little of:
- belittle: to make little of one's troubles.
- to understand or interpret only slightly: Scholars made little of the newly discovered text.
- not a little, to a great extent;
considerably: It tired me not a little to stand for three hours.
- think little of, to treat casually;
regard as trivial: They think little of driving 50 miles to see a movie.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Fallfall (fôl),USA pronunciation v., fell, fall•en, fall•ing, n.
- to drop or descend under the force of gravity, as to a lower place through loss or lack of support.
- to come or drop down suddenly to a lower position, esp. to leave a standing or erect position suddenly, whether voluntarily or not: to fall on one's knees.
- to become less or lower;
become of a lower level, degree, amount, quality, value, number, etc.;
decline: The temperature fell ten degrees. Stock prices fell to a new low for the year.
- to subside or abate.
- extend downward;
hang down: Her hair falls to her shoulders.
- to become lowered or directed downward, as the eyes: My eyes fell before his steady gaze.
- to become lower in pitch or volume: Her voice fell, and she looked about in confusion.
- to succumb to temptation or sin, esp. to become unchaste or to lose one's innocence.
- to lose status, dignity, position, character, etc.
- to succumb to attack: The city fell to the enemy.
- to be overthrown, as a government.
- to drop down wounded or dead, esp. to be slain: to fall in battle.
- to pass into some physical, mental, or emotional condition: to fall asleep; to fall in love.
- to envelop or come as if by dropping, as stillness or night.
- to issue forth: Witty remarks fall easily from his lips.
- to come by lot or chance: The chore fell to him.
- to come by chance into a particular position: to fall among thieves.
- to come to pass, occur, or become at a certain time: Christmas falls on a Monday this year. The rent falls due the first of every month.
- to have its proper place: The accent falls on the last syllable.
- to come by right: The inheritance fell to the only living relative.
- to be naturally divisible (usually fol. by into): The story fell into two distinct parts.
- to lose animation;
appear disappointed, as the face: His face fell when he heard the bad news.
- to slope or extend in a downward direction: The field falls gently to the river.
- to be directed, as light, sight, etc., on something: His eyes fell upon the note on the desk.
- to collapse, as through weakness, damage, poor construction, or the like;
topple or sink: The old tower fell under its own weight. The cake fell when he slammed the oven door.
- (of an animal, esp. a lamb) to be born: Two lambs fell yesterday.
- to fell (a tree, animal, etc.).
- fall all over oneself, to show unusual or excessive enthusiasm or eagerness, esp. in the hope of being favored or rewarded: The young trainees fell all over themselves to praise the boss's speech.Also, fall over oneself.
- fall away:
- to withdraw support or allegiance: The candidate's supporters fell away when he advocated racial discrimination.
- to become lean or thin;
- to forsake one's faith, cause, or principles: Many fell away because they were afraid of reprisals.
- fall back, to give way;
retreat: The relentless shelling forced the enemy to fall back.
- fall back on or upon:
- Also, fall back to. to retreat to: They fell back on their entrenchments. The troops fell back to their original position.
- to have recourse to;
rely on: They had no savings to fall back on.
- fall behind:
- to lag, in pace or progress: We are falling behind in our work. Fatigued, some of the marchers fell behind.
- to fail to pay (a debt, obligation, etc.) at the appointed time: She fell behind in her tax payments, and the property was confiscated.
- fall down, to perform disappointingly;
fail: He was doing well on the exam until he fell down on the last essay question.
- fall for:
- to be deceived by: Imagine falling for such an old trick.
- to fall in love with: He's not at all the type you would expect her to fall for.
- fall foul or afoul of. See foul (def. 20).
- fall in:
- to fall to pieces toward the interior;
- to take one's place in the ranks, as a soldier.
- Also, fall in with. to become acquainted with, esp. by chance: We fell in with an interesting couple from Paris.
- fall off:
- to separate from;
- to decrease in number, amount, or intensity;
diminish: Tourism falls off when the summer is over.
- [Naut.]to deviate from the heading;
fall to leeward.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to lose weight, usually due to illness: She was sick all winter and fell off till she was just skin and bones.
- fall off the roof, Slang (older use). to menstruate.
- fall on or upon:
- to assault;
attack: The enemy fell on them suddenly from the rear.
- to be the obligation of: It has fallen on me to support the family.
- to experience;
encounter: Once well-to-do, they had fallen on hard times.
- to chance upon;
come upon: I fell upon the idea while looking through a magazine.
- fall on one's feet. See land (def. 25).
- fall out:
- to quarrel;
disagree: We fell out over who was to wash the dishes.
- to happen;
occur: It fell out that we met by chance weeks later.
- to leave one's place in the ranks, as a soldier: They were ordered to fall out when the parade ended.
- to burst out laughing.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to become unconscious;
- fall out of bed, to get out of bed quickly.
- fall over backward(s).
- See bend (def. 15).
- to exhibit great eagerness, esp. in pursuit of one's own advantage: The candidate fell over backward in support of the issues that would win votes.
- fall or come short. See short (def. 30).
- fall through, to come to nothing;
fail of realization: Despite all his efforts, the deal fell through.
- fall to:
- to apply oneself;
begin: to fall to work.
- to begin to eat: They fell to and soon finished off the entire turkey.
- fall under:
- to be the concern or responsibility of.
- to be classified as;
be included within: That case falls under the heading of errors of judgment.
- an act or instance of falling or dropping from a higher to a lower place or position.
- that which falls or drops: a heavy fall of rain.
- the season of the year that comes after summer and before winter;
- a becoming less;
a lowering or decline;
a sinking to a lower level: the fall of the Roman Empire.
- the distance through which anything falls: It is a long fall to the ground from this height.
- Usually, falls. a cataract or waterfall.
- downward slope or declivity: the gentle rise and fall of the meadow.
- a falling from an erect position, as to the ground: to have a bad fall.
- a hanging down: a fall of long hair.
- a succumbing to temptation;
lapse into sin.
- the Fall, (sometimes l.c.)[Theol.]the lapse of human beings into a state of natural or innate sinfulness through the sin of Adam and Eve.
- an arrest by the police.
- surrender or capture, as of a city.
- proper place: the fall of an accent on a syllable.
- an act or instance of holding or forcing an opponent's shoulders against the mat for a specified length of time.
- a match or division of a match.
- a hairpiece consisting of long hair that is attached to one's own hair at the crown and usually allowed to hang freely down the back of the head so as to cover or blend with the natural hair.
- an opaque veil hanging loose from the back of a hat.
- See falling band.
- a decorative cascade of lace, ruffles, or the like.
- [Mach., Naut.]the part of the rope of a tackle to which the power is applied in hoisting.
- [Hunting.]a deadfall.
- the long soft hair that hangs over the forehead and eyes of certain terriers.
- [Armor.]a pivoted peak projecting over the face opening of a burgonet.
- the sign of the zodiac in which the most negative influence of a planet is expressed (as opposed to exaltation).
- rock or ore that has collapsed from a roof, hanging wall, or the sides of a passage.
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Storagestor•age (stôr′ij, stōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of storing;
state or fact of being stored: All my furniture is in storage.
- capacity or space for storing.
- a place, as a room or building, for storing.
- memory (def. 11).
- the price charged for storing goods.
Coldcold (kōld),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv.
- having a relatively low temperature;
having little or no warmth: cold water; a cold day.
- feeling an uncomfortable lack of warmth;
chilled: The skaters were cold.
- having a temperature lower than the normal temperature of the human body: cold hands.
- lacking in passion, emotion, enthusiasm, ardor, etc.;
dispassionate: cold reason.
- not affectionate, cordial, or friendly;
unresponsive: a cold reply; a cold reception.
- lacking sensual desire: She remained cold to his advances.
- failing to excite feeling or interest: the cold precision of his prose.
imperturbable: cold impassivity.
dispiriting: the cold atmosphere of a hospital waiting room.
- unconscious because of a severe blow, shock, etc.: I knocked him cold with an uppercut.
- lacking the warmth of life;
lifeless: When the doctor arrived, the body was already cold.
weak: The dogs lost the cold scent.
- (in games) distant from the object of search or the correct answer.
- [Slang.](in sports and games) not scoring or winning;
ineffective: Cold shooting and poor rebounding were their undoing.
- having cool colors, esp. muted tones tending toward grayish blue.
- being a cool color.
- slow to absorb heat, as a soil containing a large amount of clay and hence retentive of moisture.
- noting or pertaining to any process involving plastic deformation of a metal at a temperature below that at which recrystallization can occur because of the strain: cold working.
- go cold, [Slang.](in sports and games) to become unproductive or ineffective;
be unable to score.
- in cold blood. See blood (def. 18).
- throw cold water on, to disparage;
dampen the enthusiasm of: They threw cold water on her hopes to take acting classes.
- the relative absence of heat: Everyone suffered from the intense cold.
- the sensation produced by loss of heat from the body, as by contact with anything having a lower temperature than that of the body: He felt the cold of the steel door against his cheek.
- cold weather: He can't take the cold.
- Also called common cold. a respiratory disorder characterized by sneezing, sore throat, coughing, etc., caused by an allergic reaction or by a viral, bacterial, or mixed infection.
- catch or take cold, to get or suffer from a cold: We all caught cold during that dreadful winter.
- in from the cold, out of a position or condition of exile, concealment, isolation, or alienation: Since the new government promised amnesty, fugitive rebels are coming in from the cold.
- left out in the cold, neglected;
forgotten: After the baby came, the young husband felt left out in the cold.Also, out in the cold.
- with complete competence, thoroughness, or certainty;
absolutely: He learned his speech cold.
- without preparation or prior notice: She had to play the lead role cold.
- in an abrupt, unceremonious manner: He quit the job cold.
- at a temperature below that at which recrystallization can occur (sometimes used in combination): to cold-hammer an iron bar; The wire was drawn cold.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
Wood floors you will find so many different shades out there in the market then I am certain there's an item to match perhaps the wildest suggestions developers. Although driving the limits of traditional style and being innovative is obviously delightful in the interiordesign market continues to be essential to check out recommendations and particular rules in order to avoid a few of the Little House In The Big Wood Fall Food Storage Cold Room ( Cold Room In House #5) vogue that is faults humiliating.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Under you will locate some suggestions that are impressive although simple to remember when deciding on the Cold Room In House on your interior.
The room dimension, texture and shade of large ceilings, the surfaces and also the color of the furniture should really be your concern when choosing colors on your floor. For that final design to reach your goals should really be supporting hues. The ground that is newest must fit the timber floors that are existing to maintain the reliability and flow of your home.
Avoid dark ground in a little room with black surfaces - it'll make the room more thick and depressing (see how floors manufactured from dark wood). Dim hues bring the heat of decor's other aspects out. For surfaces and light colored floors ceilings go in locations with low.