Howdy guys, this photo is about Harbor Breeze Lansing Ceiling Fan Manual (beautiful Ceiling Fan E206035 #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 855 x 855. This attachment's file size is only 30 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Ceiling Fan E206035.
Context of Harbor Breeze Lansing Ceiling Fan Manual
Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Manualman•u•al (man′yo̅o̅ əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- done, operated, worked, etc., by the hand or hands rather than by an electrical or electronic device: a manual gearshift.
- involving or using human effort, skill, power, energy, etc.;
physical: manual labor.
- of or pertaining to the hand or hands: manual deformities.
- of the nature of a manual or handbook: manual instructions.
- a small book, esp. one giving information or instructions: a manual of mathematical tables.
- a nonelectric or nonelectronic typewriter;
a typewriter whose keys and carriage may be powered solely by the typist's hands.
- the prescribed drill in handling a rifle: the manual of arms.
- a keyboard, esp. one of several belonging to a pipe organ.
- See manual transmission.
This desk is sold with natural or metallic shade including gray, black or white. Chairs are employed not too much and too straightforward using the number of 3 chairs. As the size isn't too big, this stand is simply employed for eating and chatting. Supplies employed glass or ie material.
Tabletops also larger so that it can be utilized to place fruits products such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be slim having a square or spherical legs are little and lean to be able to steer clear of the impression of rigidity while in the home.
The Ceiling Fan E206035 suitable for natural form of home room. This natural table features a square-shape that's heavier than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural effect. This stand includes natural hues like brown.