Ceiling Architecture have 10 photos , they are Wikipedia, Arktura SoftFold® Acoustical Ceiling System, Architectural Record's 2016 Record Products Best In Category Winner, Ceiling Architecture #3 Rolling Pins Hang From Ceiling Inside Beijing Bakery By B.L.U.E Architecture Studio, Ceiling Architecture Ideas #4 Perforated With A Pattern Inspired By Self-replicating Botanical Cells And The Design Picks Up A Number Of Other Key References To The Architecture Of ., Ceiling, Architecture, Wood, Building, Windows, Arches, Decoustics · In-wall And Ceiling Speakers, Troldtekt · Acoustic Panels - Natural Wood, 165 Best Oh Ceiling! Images On Pinterest | Architecture, Ceiling Design And Lighting Design, Collect This Idea Glacier Ribbon Ceiling Feature, Superb Ceiling Architecture #10 Arktura SoftFold® Acoustical Ceiling System, Architectural Record's 2016 Record Products Best In Category Winner. Following are the photos:
This image about Ceiling Architecture was uploaded on December 31, 2017 at 4:21 pm. This image is posted in the Ceiling category. Ceiling Architecture is tagged with Ceiling Architecture, Ceiling, Architecture..Drapes are one of many crucial parts in a space. Ceiling Architecture ready to block the sunlight is also vivid to the outside and about the other hand is also in a position to protect part of the area whilst not visible from the exterior. So great blackout functionality till a space is barely that had a window with no drapes.
To produce a good mix of decor of the space through the choice of ideal drapes, we must be observant inside the blend and complement of colors, types, in addition to the layer supplies together with the concept of place and also the decoration of the screen itself. Not only this, the election blackout should also be designed to paint the surfaces the comparison is not it and as if the blinds have a coloring that is not in harmony together with the colour of the wall paint, the result will look odd?
Drapes than helpful in terms of functionality, can also be addressed being a part of design that could decorate the area. These objects may be combined with types and models in addition to the topic of the room of windows to help you to come back together and present a different bedroom design.
Description of Ceiling Architecture
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Architecturear•chi•tec•ture (är′ki tek′chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the profession of designing buildings, open areas, communities, and other artificial constructions and environments, usually with some regard to aesthetic effect. Architecture often includes design or selection of furnishings and decorations, supervision of construction work, and the examination, restoration, or remodeling of existing buildings.
- the character or style of building: the architecture of Paris; Romanesque architecture.
- the action or process of building;
- the result or product of architectural work, as a building.
- buildings collectively.
- a fundamental underlying design of computer hardware, software, or both.
- the structure of anything: the architecture of a novel.