The image of Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok have 6 pictures it's including Oklahoma Vacation Cabins, Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok #2 Cabins. Broken Bow Lake, Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok #3 Copper-creek-2400px-02, Cabins_At_A_Glace, Elegant Broken Bow Lake Cabin Rentals Timber Rock Lodge Cabin With Cabins For Rent In Broken Bow Ok Decorating, Delightful Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok #6 Lakeview. Below are the attachments:
Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok was uploaded on December 31, 2017 at 4:21 pm. It is published in the Cabin category. Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok is tagged with Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok, Cabins, Broken, Bow, Lake, Ok..If your Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok seems claustrophobic due to the insufficient lighting entering the home, it takes excellent illumination for your gorgeous residence. The room illumination is among the methods that are straightforward to create your little home experience larger. In arranging the home decor, this must be achieved. Because of the lighting to be outlined this time is natural lighting not the interior light which we reviewed some time before, from your sunshine.
The perfect Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok at its core has to be equitable. The light must not gray nor too stunning. You'll find three factors you should consider before designing lighting natural lighting that people can access a home interior can skylights, from adjoining windows overhead, or it may be coming from the room next to your kitchen, living room, or bedroom.
One of the crucial elements that must be regarded in developing a home is the illumination. Besides functioning illuminate the area at the move around in its time, right design of sunshine can also be in a position to create an inviting appearance together with enhance the glance of the home.
Essence of Cabins Broken Bow Lake Ok
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Brokenbro•ken (brō′kən),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of break.
- reduced to fragments;
- not functioning properly;
out of working order.
- (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds. Cf. scattered (def. 4).
- changing direction abruptly: The fox ran in a broken line.
- fragmentary or incomplete: a broken ton of coal weighing 1,500 pounds.
- infringed or violated: A broken promise is a betrayal of trust.
- interrupted, disrupted, or disconnected: After the phone call he returned to his broken sleep.
- weakened in strength, spirit, etc.: His broken health was due to alcoholism.
- tamed, trained, or reduced to submission: The horse was broken to the saddle.
- imperfectly spoken, as language: She still speaks broken English.
- spoken in a halting or fragmentary manner, as under emotional strain: He uttered a few broken words of sorrow.
- disunited or divided: Divorce results in broken families.
- not smooth;
rough or irregular: We left the plains and rode through broken country.
bankrupt: the broken fortunes of his family.
- [Papermaking, Print.]a quantity of paper of less than 500 or 1000 sheets.
Bowbow1 (bou),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to bend the knee or body or incline the head, as in reverence, submission, salutation, recognition, or acknowledgment.
- to yield;
submit: to bow to the inevitable.
- to bend or curve downward;
stoop: the pines bowed low.
- to bend or incline (the knee, body, or head) in worship, submission, respect, civility, agreement, etc.: He bowed his head to the crowd.
- to cause to submit;
- to cause to stoop or incline: Age had bowed his head.
- to express by a bow: to bow one's thanks.
- to usher (someone) with a bow (usually fol. by in, out, etc.): They were bowed in by the footman.
- to cause to bend;
make curved or crooked.
- bow and scrape, to be excessively polite or deferential.
- bow out, to resign a position or withdraw from a job, competition, obligation, etc.: He bowed out after two terms as governor.
- an inclination of the head or body in salutation, assent, thanks, reverence, respect, submission, etc.
- make one's bow, to appear publicly for the first time, as a performer, politician, etc.: The young pianist made her bow last night to an appreciative audience.
- take a bow, to step forward or stand up in order to receive recognition, applause, etc.: The conductor had the soloists take a bow.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Oklahoma (approved esp. for use with zip code).
OK (ō′kā′, ō′kā′, ō′kā′),USA pronunciation adj., adv., interj., n., pl. OK's, v., OK'd, OK'ing.
- all right;
satisfactory or under control: Things are OK at the moment.
- correct, permissible, or acceptable;
meeting standards: Is this suit OK to wear to a formal party?
- doing well or in good health;
managing adequately: She's been OK since the operation.
- adequate but unexceptional or unremarkable;
tolerable: The job they did was OK, nothing more.
- estimable, dependable, or trustworthy;
likable: an OK person.
- all right;
fine: She'll manage OK on her own. He sings OK, but he can't tap dance.
- (used as an affirmative response) yes;
- (used as an interrogative or interrogative tag) all right?;
do you agree?
- (used to express agreement, understanding, acceptance, or the like): OK, I'll get it for you.
- (used as an introductory or transitional expletive): OK, now where were we?
- an approval, agreement, or endorsement: They gave their OK to her leave of absence.
- to put one's endorsement on or indicate one's approval of (a request, piece of copy, bank check, etc.);
initial: Would you OK my application?Also, O.K., okay.