Hello there, this post is about HICO 8-Inch Bench Top Drill Press 5 Speed Rotary Tool Work Station ( Bench Press Tool #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 840 x 1260. This image's file size is just 73 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Bench Press Tool.
6 pictures of HICO 8-Inch Bench Top Drill Press 5 Speed Rotary Tool Work Station ( Bench Press Tool #3)
Description of HICO 8-Inch Bench Top Drill Press 5 Speed Rotary Tool Work Station
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Drilldrill1 (dril),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mach., Building Trades.]
- a shaftlike tool with two or more cutting edges for making holes in firm materials, esp. by rotation.
- a tool, esp. a hand tool, for holding and operating such a tool.
- training in formal marching or other precise military or naval movements.
- an exercise in such training: gun drill.
- any strict, methodical, repetitive, or mechanical training, instruction, or exercise: a spelling drill.
- the correct or customary manner of proceeding.
- a gastropod, Urosalpinx cinera, that bores holes in shellfish, as oysters.
- to pierce or bore a hole in (something).
- to make (a hole) by boring.
- to instruct and exercise in formation marching and movement, in the carrying of arms during formal marching, and in the formal handling of arms for ceremonies and guard work.
- to impart (knowledge) by strict training, discipline, or repetition.
- to pierce or bore something with or as with a drill.
- to go through exercise in military or other training.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Speedspeed (spēd),USA pronunciation n., v., sped or speed•ed, speed•ing.
- rapidity in moving, going, traveling, proceeding, or performing;
celerity: the speed of light; the speed of sound.
- relative rapidity in moving, going, etc.;
rate of motion or progress: full speed ahead.
- full, maximum, or optimum rate of motion: The car gets to speed in just nine seconds.
- a transmission gear ratio.
- Also called film speed. the sensitivity of a film or paper to light, measured by an ASA or DIN index, which assigns low numbers to slow film and higher numbers to faster film.
- Also called shutter speed. the length of time a shutter is opened to expose film.
- the largest opening at which a lens can be used.
- [Slang.]a stimulating drug, as caffeine, ephedrine, or esp. methamphetamine or amphetamine.
- a person or thing that is compatible with or typical of one's ability, personality, desires, etc.: My speed is writing postcards on the porch while everyone else is tearing around the tennis court.
- [Archaic.]success or prosperity.
- at full or top speed:
- at the greatest speed possible: We drove down the highway at full speed.
- to the maximum of one's capabilities;
with great rapidity: He worked at full speed.
- up to speed:
- operating at full or optimum speed.
- functioning or producing at an expected, acceptable, or competitive level;
up to par: a new firm not yet up to speed.
- to promote the success of (an affair, undertaking, etc.);
further, forward, or expedite.
- to direct (the steps, course, way, etc.) with speed.
- to increase the rate of speed of (usually fol. by up): to speed up industrial production.
- to bring to a particular speed, as a machine.
- to cause to move, go, or proceed with speed.
- to expedite the going of: to speed the parting guest.
- [Archaic.]to cause to succeed or prosper.
- to move, go, pass, or proceed with speed or rapidity.
- to drive a vehicle at a rate that exceeds the legally established maximum: He was arrested for speeding.
- to increase the rate of speed or progress (usually fol. by up).
- to get on or fare in a specified or particular manner.
- [Archaic.]to succeed or prosper.
Tooltool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Workwork (wûrk),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., worked or (Archaic except for 35, 37, 40) wrought;
- exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something;
- something on which exertion or labor is expended;
a task or undertaking: The students finished their work in class.
- productive or operative activity.
- employment, as in some form of industry, esp. as a means of earning one's livelihood: to look for work.
- one's place of employment: Don't phone him at work.
- materials, things, etc., on which one is working or is to work.
- the result of exertion, labor, or activity;
a deed or performance.
- a product of exertion, labor, or activity: musical works.
- an engineering structure, as a building or bridge.
- a building, wall, trench, or the like, constructed or made as a means of fortification.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a place or establishment for manufacturing (often used in combination): ironworks.
- the working parts of a machine: the works of a watch.
- [Theol.]righteous deeds.
- force times the distance through which it acts;
specifically, the transference of energy equal to the product of the component of a force that acts in the direction of the motion of the point of application of the force and the distance through which the point of application moves.
- at work:
- working, as at one's job: He's at work on a new novel.
- in action or operation: to see the machines at work.
- gum up the works, to spoil something, as through blundering or stupidity: The surprise party was all arranged, but her little brother gummed up the works and told her.
- in the works, in preparation or being planned: A musical version of the book is in the works.
- make short work of, to finish or dispose of quickly: We made short work of the chocolate layer cake.
- out of work, unemployed;
jobless: Many people in the area were out of work.
- shoot the works, to spend all one's resources: Let's shoot the works and order the crêpes suzette.
- the works:
all related items or matters: a hamburger with the works.
- harsh or cruel treatment: to give someone the works.
- of, for, or concerning work: work clothes.
- working (def. 18).
- to do work;
- to be employed, esp. as a means of earning one's livelihood: He hasn't worked for six weeks.
- to be in operation, as a machine.
- to act or operate effectively: The pump will not work. The plan works.
- to attain a specified condition, as by repeated movement: The nails worked loose.
- to have an effect or influence, as on a person or on the mind or feelings of a person.
- to move in agitation, as the features under strong emotion.
- to make way with effort or under stress: The ship works to windward.
- to give slightly at the joints, as a vessel under strain at sea.
- [Mach.]to move improperly, as from defective fitting of parts or from wear.
- to undergo treatment by labor in a given way: This dough works slowly.
- to ferment, as a liquid.
- to use or manage (an apparatus, contrivance, etc.): She can work many business machines.
- to bring about (any result) by or as by work or effort: to work a change.
- to manipulate or treat by labor: to work butter.
- to put into effective operation.
- to operate (a mine, farm, etc.) for productive purposes: to work a coal mine.
- to carry on operations in (a district or region).
- to make, fashion, or execute by work.
- to achieve or win by work or effort: to work one's passage.
- to keep (a person, a horse, etc.) at work: She works her employees hard.
- to influence or persuade, esp. insidiously: to work other people to one's will.
- to exploit (someone or something) to one's advantage: See if you can work your uncle for a new car.He worked his charm in landing a new job.
- to make or decorate by needlework or embroidery: She worked a needlepoint cushion.
- to cause fermentation in.
- work in or into:
- to bring or put in;
add, merge, or blend: The tailor worked in the patch skillfully. Work the cream into the hands until it is completely absorbed.
- to arrange a time or employment for: The dentist was very busy, but said she would be able to work me in late in the afternoon. They worked him into the new operation.
- work off:
- to lose or dispose of, as by exercise or labor: We decided to work off the effects of a heavy supper by walking for an hour.
- to pay or fulfill by working: He worked off his debt by doing odd jobs.
- work on or upon, to exercise influence on;
affect: I'll work on her, and maybe she'll change her mind.
- work out:
- to bring about by work, effort, or action.
- to solve, as a problem.
- to arrive at by or as by calculation.
- to pay (a debt) by working instead of paying money.
- to exhaust, as a mine.
- to issue in a result.
- to evolve;
- to amount to (a total or specified figure);
add up (to): The total works out to 176.
- to prove effective or successful: Their marriage just didn't work out.
- to practice, exercise, or train, esp. in order to become proficient in an athletic sport: The boxers are working out at the gym tonight.
- work over:
- to study or examine thoroughly: For my term paper I worked over 30 volumes of Roman history.
- to beat unsparingly, esp. in order to obtain something or out of revenge: They threatened to work him over until he talked.
- work through, to deal with successfully;
come to terms with: to work through one's feelings of guilt.
- work up:
- to move or stir the feelings;
- to prepare;
elaborate: Work up some plans.
- to increase in efficiency or skill: He worked up his typing speed to 70 words a minute.
- work up to, rise to a higher position;
advance: He worked up to the presidency.
Stationsta•tion (stā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place or position in which a person or thing is normally located.
- a stopping place for trains or other land conveyances, for the transfer of freight or passengers.
- the building or buildings at such a stopping place.
- the district or municipal headquarters of certain public services: police station; fire station; postal station.
- a place equipped for some particular kind of work, service, research, or the like: gasoline station; geophysical station.
- the position, as of persons or things, in a scale of estimation, rank, or dignity;
standing: the responsibility of persons of high station.
- a position, office, rank, calling, or the like.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a studio or building from which broadcasts originate.
- a person or organization originating and broadcasting messages or programs.
- a specific frequency or band of frequencies assigned to a regular or special broadcaster: Tune to the Civil Defense station.
- the complete equipment used in transmitting and receiving broadcasts.
- a military place of duty.
- a semipermanent army post.
- [Navy.]a place or region to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty.
- (formerly in India) the area in which the British officials of a district or the officers of a garrison resided.
- [Biol.]a particular area or type of region where a given animal or plant is found.
- [Australian.]a ranch with its buildings, land, etc., esp. for raising sheep.
- Also called instrument station, set-up. a point where an observation is taken.
- a precisely located reference point.
- a length of 100 ft. (30 m) along a survey line.
- a section or area assigned to a waiter, soldier, etc.;
post: The waiter says this isn't his station.
- See stations of the cross.
- [Archaic.]the fact or condition of standing still.
- to assign a station to;
place or post in a station or position.
Everyone knows that coloring is one of many most significant factors to make a design that is beautiful bedroom. Shade can be a vital portion for creating , decorating or remodeling models, consequently selecting the most appropriate hues must be considered.
The bed room can be a location where we sleep, a haven where we sleep simply, or once we are drained, tired of the daily routine when we are sick. The bed room will be the area wherever we desired to be alone, read a well liked story or just stay muted. Locations should be a spot that can make us feel comfortable.
As mentioned in the last guide, the color could thrust impact on discussion, conception and feeling. In selecting the most appropriate color for the household rooms, consequently, you must pay special attention.