Hi folks, this attachment is about Bathroom Bill Amazing Pictures #1 Featured Image. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 721 x 445. It's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Bathroom Bill.
Meaning of Bathroom Bill Amazing Pictures #1 Featured Image
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Billbill1 (bil),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement of money owed for goods or services supplied: He paid the hotel bill when he checked out.
- a piece of paper money worth a specified amount: a ten-dollar bill.
- a form or draft of a proposed statute presented to a legislature, but not yet enacted or passed and made law.
- See bill of exchange.
- a written or printed public notice or advertisement.
- any written paper containing a statement of particulars: a bill of expenditures.
- a written statement, usually of complaint, presented to a court.
- one hundred dollars: The job pays five bills a week.
- entertainment scheduled for presentation;
program: a good bill at the movies.
- a promissory note.
- a written and sealed document.
- a written, formal petition.
- fill the bill, to fulfill the purpose or need well: As a sprightly situation comedy this show fills the bill.
- to charge for by bill;
send a bill to: The store will bill me.
- to enter (charges) in a bill;
make a bill or list of: to bill goods.
- to advertise by bill or public notice: A new actor was billed for this week.
- to schedule on a program: The management billed the play for two weeks.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Not many could concur that there is something. Every human eye is qualified for typical walls in almost any toilet no-matter how great the look is.
The surfaces in most cases of well-maintained bathrooms are occasionally concealed with wonderful hardwood ornaments up to the threshold or simple and generally plain. This together with toilet ceiling lights' correct mix can help in making a fantastic expertise.
What type of Bathroom Bill Amazing Pictures #1 Featured Image can be acquired today? There are many unlimited ideas when it comes to decorating surfaces. Designing the walls in this area can be done merely by painting using a special concept that will make the room look bigger than it really is.
Today, using the utilization of showcases becoming more and more common, decorating suggestions are increasingly essential. Experience and the more mirrors to the wall, the greater the design of the bathroom that provides a richer image of the space that is little.