Sewing - Patchwork - Quilt: Baby Blanket With Owl Applique Over The Irish Chain Quilt (marvelous Baby Owl Quilt Good Ideas #6)
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Sewing - Patchwork - Quilt: Baby Blanket With Owl Applique Over The Irish Chain Quilt (marvelous Baby Owl Quilt Good Ideas #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 398 x 531. It's file size is just 55 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Baby Owl Quilt.
Sewing - Patchwork - Quilt: Baby Blanket With Owl Applique Over The Irish Chain Quilt (marvelous Baby Owl Quilt Good Ideas #6) Photos Album
Context of Sewing - Patchwork - Quilt: Baby Blanket With Owl Applique Over The Irish Chain Quilt
Sewingsew•ing (sō′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or work of one who sews.
- something sewn or to be sewn.
Patchworkpatch•work (pach′wûrk′),USA pronunciation n.
- something made up of an incongruous variety of pieces or parts;
hodgepodge: a patchwork of verse forms.
- work made of pieces of cloth or leather of various colors or shapes sewed together, used esp. for covering quilts, cushions, etc.
- resembling a patchwork, esp. in being makeshift, irregular, or improvised: a patchwork policy of dispensing foreign aid.
- to make as patchwork: She specializes in patchworking skirts.
- to assemble or connect in making patchwork: to patchwork neckties into bedspreads.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Blanketblan•ket (blang′kit),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, rectangular piece of soft fabric, often with bound edges, used esp. for warmth as a bed covering.
- a similar piece of fabric used as a covering for a horse, dog, etc.
- the chief garment traditionally worn by some American Indians.
- any extended covering or layer: a blanket of snow.
- (in a press for offset printing) the rubber-covered cylinder to which an inked impression is transferred from the plate for transfer directly to the paper.
- (in a press for letterpress printing) the resilient covering on the cylinder against which the paper is pressed in printing.
- a thick roll or strip of material for thermal insulation.
- born on the wrong side of the blanket, born out of wedlock.
- to cover with or as with a blanket: wild flowers blanketing the hillside.
- to obscure or obstruct;
overpower (usually fol. by out): An electrical storm blanketed out the radio program.
- to toss (someone) in a blanket, as in fraternity hazing.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to take wind from the sails of (another vessel) by passing closely to windward.
- covering or intended to cover a large group or class of things, conditions, situations, etc.: a blanket proposal; a blanket indictment.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Owlowl (oul),USA pronunciation n.
- any of numerous, chiefly nocturnal birds of prey, of the order Strigiformes, having a broad head with large, forward-directed eyes that are usually surrounded by disks of modified feathers: many populations are diminishing owing to loss of habitat.
- one of a breed of domestic pigeons having an owllike appearance.
- See night owl.
- a person of owllike solemnity or appearance.
- operating late at night or all night: an owl train.
Overo•ver (ō′vər),USA pronunciation prep.
- above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall.
- above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.
- so as to rest on or cover;
on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
- on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
- on or on top of: to hit someone over the head.
- here and there on or in;
about: at various places over the country.
- through all parts of;
all through: to roam over the estate; to show someone over the house.
- to and fro on or in;
throughout: to travel all over Europe.
- from one side to the other of;
to the other side of;
across: to go over a bridge.
- on the other side of;
across: lands over the sea.
- reaching higher than, so as to submerge: The water is over his shoulders.
- in excess of;
more than: over a mile; not over five dollars.
- above in degree, quantity, etc.: a big improvement over last year's turnout.
- in preference to: chosen over another applicant.
- throughout the length of: The message was sent over a great distance.
- until after the end of: to adjourn over the holidays.
- throughout the duration of: over a long period of years.
- in reference to, concerning, or about: to quarrel over a matter.
- while engaged in or occupied with: to fall asleep over one's work.
by means of: He told me over the phone. I heard it over the radio.
- over and above, in addition to;
besides: a profit over and above what they had anticipated.
- over the hill. See hill (def. 8).
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge of something: a roof that hangs over.
- so as to cover the surface, or affect the whole surface: The furniture was covered over with dust.
- through a region, area, etc.: He was known the world over.
- at some distance, as in a direction indicated: They live over by the hill.
- from side to side;
to the other side: to sail over.
- across an intervening space: Toss the ball over, will you?
- across or beyond the edge or rim: The soup boiled over. The bathtub ran over.
- from beginning to end;
throughout: to read a paper over; Think it over.
- from one person, party, etc., to another: Hand the money over. He made the property over to his brother.
- on the other side, as of a sea, a river, or any space: over in Japan.
- so as to displace from an upright position: to knock over a glass of milk.
- so as to put in the reversed position: She turned the bottle over. The dog rolled over.
- once more;
again: Do the work over.
- in repetition or succession: twenty times over.
- in excess or addition: to pay the full sum and something over.
- in excess of or beyond a certain amount: Five goes into seven once, with two over.
- throughout or beyond a period of time: to stay over till Monday.
- to one's residence, office, or the like: Why don't you come over for lunch?
- so as to reach a place across an intervening space, body of water, etc.: Her ancestors came over on theMayflower
- all over:
- over the entire surface of;
everywhere: material printed all over with a floral design.
- finished: The war was all over and the soldiers came home.
- all over with, ended;
finished: It seemed miraculous that the feud was all over with.
- over again, in repetition;
once more: The director had the choir sing one passage over again.
- over against. See against (def. 12).
- over and over, several times;
repeatedly: They played the same record over and over.
- over there, [Informal.](in the U.S. during and after World War I) in or to Europe: Many of the boys who went over there never came back.
- over with, finished or done: Let's get this thing over with, so that we don't have to worry about it any more.
- higher in authority, station, etc.
- serving, or intended to serve, as an outer covering;
- remaining or additional, surplus;
- too great;
excessive (usually used in combination): Insufficient tact and overaggressiveness are two of his problems.
past: when the war was over.
- an amount in excess or addition;
- a shot that strikes or bursts beyond the target.
- the number of balls, usually six, delivered between successive changes of bowlers.
- the part of the game played between such changes.
- to go or get over;
- [Southern U.S.]to recover from.
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has temporarily finished transmitting and is awaiting a reply or acknowledgment.) Cf. out (def. 61).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
The absolute most difficult affair after redevelopment or inhabit put the garments and the home or apartment will be to arange the Baby Owl Quilt belonged for the total household. It's than taking good care of transferring notice and other organizations, much more difficult. Ensure its advantages and pick units aren't simple, specially of moving-house, in the center. In the bedroom, like, the closet is generally not merely used-to store all clothing.
You ought to first consider the following important things before making your choices. The first thing to see will be to make sure a ideal bed area capacity's size. Although the fill because it passes to the current presence of the closet that is too large, actually sweltering space, not through the bed room door that ended up to be modest. Along with good that is less, create trouble passing while in the room.
Be sure the style of one's Sewing - Patchwork - Quilt: Baby Blanket With Owl Applique Over The Irish Chain Quilt (marvelous Baby Owl Quilt Good Ideas #6) suits the articles of the area. Yes the dilemma isn't only healthy without having to eating place, but the drawer must undesirable. Presently, along with available superior closet with around nearly accomplish the ceiling, there's also little. But, whatever the alternative, make sure your selected cabinet and harmoniously easily fit into the area.