The post about Antique Oak Secretary Desk have 7 photos including Items Similar To Antique Oak Secretary Desk Bookcase Circa 1900 On Etsy, ANTIQUE AMERICAN ART NOUVEAU OAK SECRETARY DESK / DISPLAY UNIT Ca. 1905 | EBay, Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Victorian Eastlake 1885 Antique Oak Cylinder Roll Top Secretary Desk & Bookcase ., Antique Oak Secretary Desk #5 American Antique Breakfront Secretary Desk Antique Furniture, Victorian 1900 Antique Oak Secretary Desk ., Exceptional Antique Oak Secretary Desk #7 Oak Office Bookcase,larkin Antique 1900's Drop Front Tiger Oak Secretary Desk Side With Oak Office Bookcase Oak Bookcases – A Great Item To Add To Your .. Here are the attachments:
The post of Antique Oak Secretary Desk was posted at October 10, 2017 at 9:26 am. It is published at the Desk category. Antique Oak Secretary Desk is tagged with Antique Oak Secretary Desk, Antique, Oak, Secretary, Desk..Everyone understands that shade is one to make an attractive bedroom layout, of the most important factors. Shade is a vital portion for designing, remodeling or producing styles, therefore choosing the hues that are right has to be carefully considered.
The bedroom is a location where we relax, a haven where we sleep once we are ill, or simply whenever we are drained, tired of the daily regimen. The sack may be the location wherever we wanted remain muted, study a favorite novel or just to be alone. Locations has to be a location that may make us feel relaxed.
As mentioned in the earlier guide, the colour can press effect on understanding, feeling and discussion. In deciding on the best coloring on your household bedrooms, therefore, you ought to spend special interest.
Description of Antique Oak Secretary Desk
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Secretarysec•re•tar•y (sek′ri ter′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tar•ies.
- a person, usually an official, who is in charge of the records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of an organization, company, association, etc.: the secretary of the Linguistic Society of America.
- a person employed to handle correspondence and do routine work in a business office, usually involving taking dictation, typing, filing, and the like.
- See private secretary.
- (often cap.) an officer of state charged with the superintendence and management of a particular department of government, as a member of the president's cabinet in the U.S.: Secretary of the Treasury.
- Also called diplomatic secretary. a diplomatic official of an embassy or legation who ranks below a counselor and is usually assigned as first secretary, second secretary, or third secretary.
- a piece of furniture for use as a writing desk.
- Also called sec′retary book′case. a desk with bookshelves on top of it.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.