The post of Anthony Post Office have 8 images it's including Living New Deal, Marvelous Anthony Post Office #2 Front Piece From Comstock's Book, Frauds Exposed, Superior Anthony Post Office #3 File:St. Anthony Idaho Post Office.jpeg, Post Office – Saint Anthony ID, Delightful Anthony Post Office #5 Hundreds Of People Line Up Outside The General Post Office Building To Buy Millennium Stamps,, Anthony Post Office #6 The Old Postmaster / Words By Edward B. Music By Jos. [I'm Called The Old Post-master, You Have Known Me All Your L., Anthony Post Office Awesome Ideas #7 Church Of Saint Anthony Great And Post Office Building, Lugano, Ticino, Switzerland, Anthony Kansas Post Office. Here are the pictures:
This blog post about Anthony Post Office was posted on December 5, 2017 at 1:29 am. It is published at the Office category. Anthony Post Office is tagged with Anthony Post Office, Anthony, Post, Office..This desk is sold with metallic or natural color such as gray, white or dark. Chairs are used too straightforward rather than excessive with the amount of 3 seats. Because the size is not too-large, this stand is useful for chattering and eating. Supplies used ie metal or glass.
Tabletops broader such that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen items such as spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be slim with a round or rectangular legs are skinny and modest in order to steer clear of the effect of rigidity inside the home.
The Anthony Post Office ideal for natural kind of kitchen area. This natural stand has a square shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural impression. This stand combines natural colors like brown.
Explanation of Anthony Post Office
AnthonyAn•tho•ny (an′tə nē for 1, 2; an′thə nē for 3;
an′thə nē or, esp. Brit., -tə- for 4),USA pronunciation n.
- See Antony, Mark.
- Saint, a.d. 251?–356?, Egyptian hermit: founder of Christian monasticism.Susan Brow•nell (brou′nel),USA pronunciation 1820–1906, U.S. reformer and suffragist.
- a male given name: from Latin Antonius, a family name.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.