Howdy peoples, this photo is about Wild Turkey Lounge (marvelous Angus Barn Gift Card #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 751 x 429. It's file size is only 80 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Angus Barn Gift Card.
Explanation of Wild Turkey Lounge
Turkeytur•key (tûr′kē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -keys, (esp. collectively) -key.
- a large, gallinaceous bird of the family Meleagrididae, esp. Meleagris gallopavo, of America, that typically has green, reddish-brown, and yellowish-brown plumage of a metallic luster and that is domesticated in most parts of the world. See illus. in next column.
- the flesh of this bird, used as food.
- See ocellated turkey.
- a person or thing of little appeal;
- a naive, stupid, or inept person.
- a poor and unsuccessful theatrical production;
- [Bowling.]three strikes in succession.
- talk turkey, [Informal.]to talk frankly;
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
The home often has its own figure. Likewise using cottages or the bungalow are situated in britain. Do not desire to modify the building's framework is toomuch, Angus Barn Gift Card models compete with standard bungalow.
Never asked gorgeous, a result! So that you can take care of the building's personality, the developer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture putting a home layout apart from the main building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, the UK will be the building in question.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and is currently after dark stage of renovation. In place of wanting to imitate the type of the cottage, Alex Saint made a decision to build an additional home design that keep the character of this house and will lessen the whole lodge's structural change.